Monday, October 22, 2012

San Diego

Last year, I visited San Diego for the first time I can really remember.  And I fell in love with the city.  Not only did I fall in love because it hosts one of the most epic, exciting, heart-racing and FUN events of the year {Comic Con}, but because of the history and beauty it contains.  I know, this will be a short post, but hey, whatev.  I didn't get to tour the city much, but from what I saw, I loved it.  I have always loved big cities, and this one just effected me in some way.  The ocean.  Oh, there are no words to describe it.  In Oceanside, the ocean was one of the most beautiful and fantastic oceans I had ever been to!  Blue water, perfect waves, peace all around you...amazing.  Yeh.  God must have just given me this crazy love for cities.  Someday I'll know why.

  I just wanted to express my extreme love for the city, and how I hope, no, I KNOW...I'll be coming back.

Downtown, the view from the convention center at night. GORGEOUS.


Wonderful. Beautiful. AMAZING CITY.

1 comment: