Monday, October 15, 2012

Disneyland...what a great year.

Last year in October, our family was able to get Disneyland annual passports.  My Uncle had come down and wanted to see Disneyland, which he hadn't been to since he was 12 years old.  We figured, why not buy annual passes?  So we did, and little did we know, we'd be going to Disneyland over 10 times!  Throughout these amazing, fun experiences at Disneyland, I grew a deeper love for the wonderful worldwide attraction.

My sister Eliya, me, Katrin and my bestie, Hannah
 First of all, I have always loved Disneyland.  It is my favorite place (so far) to visit ON EARTH when you need somewhere to get away, somewhere where you KNOW you'll always have a fantastic time.  Ever since a young age, I have tried my hardest to figure out how the magic of Disneyland worked, and  I always wanted a job there.  We had passes when I was younger, but the last time I had been was around 2008.  So, I guess you could say I was ecstatic to find out we were going to Disneyland AND that we had gotten year passes.  I was also quite excited because we were able to buy my best friend Hannah a Disneyland pass as well, which thrilled me beyond compare.  So, the year of Disneyland began.  We went during all the holidays, with friends, with family and had a blast.  My best friend got to see the wonderful land of Disney, and enjoyed every minute.  It was an amazing year.  Well, sadly, our passes expire in a little under two weeks.  One last Disneyland trip before they expire.  We're headed out tomorrow, to enjoy the day and Disneyland.  I have to let it go, and say to myself that Disneyland will always be there, I just might not always have the money to go.


But, dear Disneyland, you've made my Junior year so enjoyable.  I WILL see you again...perhaps this time, for a job interview.

Best wishes,

Cari F.




1 comment:

  1. What the heck??!!! I had annual passports too!!!!!!!!!!! We so shoulda gone together!!!!!! Too little, too late.... How vexing...........

    ReplyDelete