Monday, September 23, 2013

Catching up a bit..

Hello friends,

Well I am officially graduated!  This summer was a blast.  I turned 18 years old, got my drivers license and also got way closer to the Lord then I ever have been before.  He is so great and good to me.  I seriously can not keep talking about the amazing things God has been doing for me, and I know is going to do.
This year, God called me to leave the Agape Mime Team.  Man, it was so hard.  This would have been my 4th year on the team, and it's been such a blessing to be apart of an awesome ministry.  But, God hasn't stopped there.  He's called me into leadership with my youth group, Beastmode Youth, and I've come into the position of head of worship.  I lead a team of amazing worshippers and musicians, and it is so fun.  Doing what I love, while worshipping my God.  At first, I was scared when I was asked to be a leader.  I mean, I thought it meant talking in front of people (imagine that!) and other horridness things.  But, no.  It's so much simpler when you ask God to help.  I feel more equipped to do His work in this youth group because He is the ultimate giver of strength, and that's all I need.
Lets see...oh!  Want to know another awesome thing God has done for me? Provided me that job I was asking for.  I'm babysitting for an awesome mom, and it's really going great.
I'm not currently enrolled in any school classes this semester, but I'm still continuing in my busy schedule!  Piano lessons are great, I'm trying hard to improve even more and learn new things.  I'm trying to write music to eventually produce an album, but we'll see what God wants to do with that.

OK, so that's a bit of an update on me.

xo,
Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment